By accessing this website, you agree to the terms bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, any additional rules and regulations posted on this website and you agree to comply with any applicable local laws. If you don’t agree with any of these terms, you’re not allowed to access or use this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- This website grants permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on the Affordable Schools website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Affordable Schools’ website;
- This license automatically terminates if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Affordable Schools at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you are required to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in printed or electronic format.
- The materials at the Affordable Schools website are provided “as is”. Affordable Schools makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Affordable Schools does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to Affordable Schools.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing at the Affordable Schools website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Affordable Schools does not warrant any of the materials on its website are current, complete, or accurate. At any time without notice Affordable Schools may make changes to the materials contained at its website. Affordable Schools does not make any commitment to update the materials.
In no event will Affordable Schools or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising from the use or inability to use the materials at the Affordable Schools website, even if Affordable Schools or an Affordable Schools authorized representative receives notification orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Due to some jurisdictions not allowing limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Affordable Schools has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and Affordable Schools is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Affordable Schools of the website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Affordable Schools website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Affordable Schools will identify the purposes for collecting information.
- We will collect and use personal information only with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by Affordable Schools and for other compatible purposes, unless Affordable Schools acquires the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will use reasonable security safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, copying, disclosure, use or modification.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be complete, accurate as well as up-to-date.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.